Silver-plated Set of 2 Knife Rests Peacock and Dove
Originally from a collection of twelve pieces, this set features two animals with stylized and elongated lines: a dove and a peacock, through the vision of an artist, Eugene Volynkine, a sculptor of Ukrainian origin lived in Paris. Known for his very angular animal representations, he exhibited at the Salon d'Automne in 1928.
- SKU : B04222505
- Reference : 04222505
- Family : Knive / chopstick rests
- Material : Silver Plated
- Collection : Gallia
- Length : Dove : 8,5 cm
- Width : Dove : 1,8 cm
- Height : Peacock : 2,2 cm
- Diametre : Peacock : 13 cm
Shipping and returns
Select your desired shipping method at checkout.
- Shipping within France by Chronopost: free shipping for orders over 350€ - 3 working days (includes engraving)
- Shipping within Europe by DHL: free shipping for orders over 500€ - between 3 to 5 working days (includes engraving)
You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return or exchange your item. Please contact Customer Care or visit your nearest Christofle boutique in Paris or Lyon.