FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- contact us
- call: 1-800-730-0103
- e-mail: email@example.com
The gift registry is only accessible through the US Website. Gifts may be purchased from all countries but you must be shipping to a US address. If your billing address is outside of the US and you would like to purchase an item off of a gift registry please call 1-800-730-0103 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, you may create your registry in store in any of our 7 US Christofle boutiques. VISIT OUR STORE LOCATOR
Yes, our US Christofle boutique associates are always available for consultations and advice to help make your bridal experience seamless and luxurious. VISIT OUR STORE LOCATOR
Yes, you can access your dedicated registry page’s URL on the “Share My Registry” page.
Yes, the Christofle registry can be used for any celebratory moment throughout your life.
Yes, all Christofle purchases include an option to add a personalized message.
Yes, your registry can be accessed at any US Christofle boutique. VISIT OUR STORE LOCATOR
Yes, washed every day in the dishwasher, cleaned regularly with simple care products and stored in protective chests, Christofle flatware will keep its original quality while acquiring a beautiful patina, the distinctive sign of an authentic product. Christofle recommends only basic powdered detergent should be used in the dishwasher, never gels or liquids. Additionally we advise against scented cleaning products. Visit our Product Care page for complete instructions and further information.
You will be able to track all registry purchases from the “Thank You Card List” page.
Your registry will be accessible for up to one year after your event date.
Christofle recommends 1-2 items per guest.
Our silver plated flatware is heavily plated in pure silver giving it a nearly identical look and feel to our sterling silver flatware. To the skilled eye, the difference between our silver plate and sterling silver flatware is an additional hallmark on all sterling silver pieces guaranteeing that the silver is made 925/1,000 parts silver.
Please bring your damaged silver to any US Christofle boutique. Our silversmiths will evaluate the extent of the damage and provide you with a quote in a timely fashion. VISIT OUR STORE LOCATOR
Your registry can be accessed from any US Christofle boutique or by phone. Please call 1-800-730-0103 for further assistance. VISIT OUR STORE LOCATOR
Articles purchased from www.christofle.com may be returned or exchanged according to the following conditions and procedures:
- - Items must be returned in saleable condition within thirty (30) days of purchase
- - Items must be returned in complete original packaging
- - Returned items must be accompanied by the original invoice and completed return form
There are two ways to return our products:
1. Return for refund: Items may be returned for refund to our Customer Service Center at the following address:
525 Dell Road Carlstadt,
New Jersey 07072
All refunds will be credited to the same credit card used to process the original purchase. Product exchanges via the Customer Service Center are not possible at this time.
2. Return for exchange or store credit: Items may be exchanged or returned for store credit (no refunds) at any Christofle Boutique in the United States of America. Store credits are valid for ninety (90) days from the return date. Christofle Boutique locations:
- - 846 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
- - Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, FL
- - 150 Worth Avenue, Palm Beach, FL
- - Houston Galleria, 5015 Westheimer, Houston, TX
- - 9515 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, CA
- - 8424 Melrose Place, Los Angeles, CA
- - 296 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
Please note: Product refunds for online purchases via a Christofle boutique location are not available at this time. For all returns, except where the item is defective or sent in error by Christofle, the customer shall be responsible to arrange and pay for the safe return of the products to Christofle. Any returned item which is incomplete, used, modified, damaged or soiled will not be exchanged or refunded. Gift recipients may exchange Christofle products at any Christofle Boutique in the United States of America. Pierced earrings may not be returned unless they are defective. Engraved items may not be returned. All conditions must be adhered, or Christofle will send back the returned products, and the customer will be charged for all shipping fees.
You can delete your registry by clicking on the Delete Registry button on the “My Items” Page.
The couple’s shipping address will be in automated option at checkout on Christofle.com as long as you make the purchase through their registry page.
Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-730-0103 to check on the status of your pieces.
How do I update my wedding or gift registry, including change my password, shipping address, or personal information?
All registrant personal information can be updated on “Registrant Information” page.
You can add more items to your registry via the following ways:
- - Using the Add More Items button on the “My Items” page
- - Clicking on either the Add to My Registry button or the wrapped gift icon on the product pages
- - Clicking on the wrapped gift icon on the category pages
Registered products will be listed on the “Items” page; product quantities that have yet to be purchased are listed under the Number Needed column.
- - For registries created online, it will be available instantaneously.
- - For registries created in one of our seven US Christofle boutiques, your registry will be available online within 48 hours.